I can think of so many things (in my perspective) making LOVE very complicated. I always thought of Starbucks when thinking about complicated love. Thinking of someone whom I remember liking Starbucks.
1. Unrequited love (ouch!) – yet this person makes you love him/her in spite of.
2. This person responds to your professed love yet you don’t know whether or not his/her reply is a good or bad thing.
3. This person tells you that he/she loves you yet he/she won’t introduce you to even his/her friends. Or when his/her friends doesn’t approve you.
4. The person who confessed to you before but you ignored, now you want to have him/her back.
5. You are helpless between the person you love and the person who loves you.
6. A person who doesn’t want to make a serious commitment but doesn’t want to let go of you.
7. When the person you love is both a disease and a cure for you.
8. No proper closure in your relationship but either one of you or both are planning to have one with someone else.
9. Strict parents. (go figure!)
10. When you have to choose between your heart and your mind.